View Pharmacology For CALAK
View Alternatives/Replacements For CALAK
View Pharmacology For Calamine + Zinc oxide + Sodium citrate + Glycerine
View Brands For Calamine + Zinc oxide + Sodium citrate + Glycerine
Possible Side Effects of CALAK
- Abdominal cramps
- Allergic reactions (rare)
- Amnesia in elderly people
- Chest pain (rare)
- Difficulty breathing
- Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat
- Loose bowel movements
- Metabolic alkalosis
- Ophthalmic administration :
- Oral administration :
- Perianal irritation
- Rectal administration :
- Shortness of breath (rare)
- Stop using zinc oxide rectal suppositories if you have rectal bleeding or continued pain
- Swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat
- Swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue
- Tightness in the chest
Home Delivery for CALAK in Your City
Medicine India is just a publishing medium for medicine related information and does not provide services or sales of medicines including calak.
However, we do publish a comprehensive directory of Pharmacies, Chemists and Druggists in cities all over India. You can use this directory to find the medicine stores in your city (or area) that provide home delivery services for calak and other medicines and health products. Home delivery services for calak may be free or they may cost you depending on the pharmacy and the minimum order requirements. It would be best to get this clarified while placing the order.
Please be aware that you should take calak only if a doctor has recommended or prescribed it. Some or all pharmacies who provide a home delivery service for medicines might insist on a prescription for calak before they complete the sale. You can get this information while placing the order for calak with the pharmacy.
If the pharmacy that's willing to deliver medicines to your home doesn't have calak in stock, you can ask for one of the alternative medicines for calak. Alternatively, you can ask the pharmacist to recommend good options for the Calamine + Zinc oxide + Sodium citrate + Glycerine generic medicine (which is what calak essentially is).