View Pharmacology For DISPERZYME
View Alternatives/Replacements For DISPERZYME
View Pharmacology For Trypsin + Bromelain + Rutin
View Brands For Trypsin + Bromelain + Rutin
Possible Side Effects of DISPERZYME
- A sensation of fullness, flatulence, and occasional episodes of nausea are possible during high- dosage administrationThey can be avoided by administration of the enzyme preparation in divided doses during a day
- Allergic reaction occurs rarely and disappears after the discontinuation of the drug
- Harmless alteration in the consistency, color and odor of stool
- May cause allergic reactions
- Stomach and intestinal discomfort
- Stomach upset
Home Delivery for DISPERZYME in Your City
Medicine India is just a publishing medium for medicine related information and does not provide services or sales of medicines including disperzyme.
However, we do publish a comprehensive directory of Pharmacies, Chemists and Druggists in cities all over India. You can use this directory to find the medicine stores in your city (or area) that provide home delivery services for disperzyme and other medicines and health products. Home delivery services for disperzyme may be free or they may cost you depending on the pharmacy and the minimum order requirements. It would be best to get this clarified while placing the order.
Please be aware that you should take disperzyme only if a doctor has recommended or prescribed it. Some or all pharmacies who provide a home delivery service for medicines might insist on a prescription for disperzyme before they complete the sale. You can get this information while placing the order for disperzyme with the pharmacy.
If the pharmacy that's willing to deliver medicines to your home doesn't have disperzyme in stock, you can ask for one of the alternative medicines for disperzyme. Alternatively, you can ask the pharmacist to recommend good options for the Trypsin + Bromelain + Rutin generic medicine (which is what disperzyme essentially is).