2. Allergic reactions
2. Care should be taken to avoid it`s entry to eyes, nose, lips or mouth
3. Avoid exposure to sunlight
4. Use a sunscreen and wear protective clothing when exposure to the sun
5. Do not use hydroquinone topical on burned, dry, chapped, or irritated skin, or on an open wound. It could make these conditions worse
6. Hepatic impairment
7. Renal impairment
8. Along with other topical medication on the same area
Home Delivery for Hydroquinone in Your City
Medicine India is just a publishing medium for medicine related information and does not provide services or sales of medicines including hydroquinone.
However, we do publish a comprehensive directory of Pharmacies, Chemists and Druggists in cities all over India. You can use this directory to find the medicine stores in your city (or area) that provide home delivery services for hydroquinone and other medicines and health products. Home delivery services for hydroquinone may be free or they may cost you depending on the pharmacy and the minimum order requirements. It would be best to get this clarified while placing the order.
Please be aware that you should take hydroquinone only if a doctor has recommended or prescribed it. Some or all pharmacies who provide a home delivery service for medicines might insist on a prescription for hydroquinone before they complete the sale. You can get this information while placing the order for hydroquinone with the pharmacy.
Hydroquinone is a generic medicine name and there are several brands available for it. Some of the brands for hydroquinone might be better known than hydroquinone itself. If the pharmacy that's willing to deliver medicines to your home doesn't have hydroquinone in stock, you can ask for one of the branded alternatives for hydroquinone.